Thursday, May 19, 2011

Third Wheel Temple Trip

Lovely Detroit Temple
Sometime during the beginning of May David and I tentatively planned a trip with our friends to the Detroit temple on the 13th. David and I managed to get there once before this planned trip and it was a good thing because by the time our group trip came around he was 100% submerged into his "I MUST STUDY" mode. Poor boy, but David being the way he is insisted that I go anyways, love him. It was great fun and the weather for the first time ever was not (I repeat, NOT) rainy. In fact we went to a session and were still able to take these pictures when we were done! Beautiful day at the temple. Not to mention we all went to Panera, my new favorite place, tasty, tasty, tasty!
Dannielle and Tyler so cute
There they are again :)
Us, we love the temple
We are Vana-White-ing the sign. If you don't know who Vana White is look it up.

The next evening was the adult session of stake conference and we all managed to get there early enough to sit on the soft seats. Such a good session, I'm so glad David and I made it a priority to go. Afterwards we went to our house and had frozen turtle pie, which was AMAZING. It was on sale at Wal*Mart for like $5 and I figured the next time we had people over we could try it. I have the BEST ideas! We didn't have time to play any games but it was fun to talk and eat some super tasty frozen pie. While we were talking David asked Tyler how the temple trip was and he said "it was good, but I wish you had been there, I was kind of the third wheel." Haha, that made me laugh because seeing how I went with a married couple I assumed I was the third wheel, but Dannielle and I love to talk so he is probably right.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010