Saturday, May 14, 2011

Popcorn Popping

A couple of weeks ago while driving home from taking David to school I realized all the trees were in bloom! It is so beautiful here in the spring, especially now that we actually get to see the sun :) As it turns out I really like the sun. The last couple of weeks the weather has been so temperate, never hotter than 75ish and not too much lower than 45. Typically it's 65-75 throughout the day with a nice light breeze...  its wonderful walking and being outside period kind of weather.
 Trees on the medical school campus
There are were also lots of BEAUTIFUL BIG pink magnolia flower trees
This is not a picture I took. I really wanted to take one with David or I in front of it but the ones I could see were all in people's yards.... so that would have made it a little awkward.

This is David's school.
This is the same week I got doughnuts instead of just picking up milk, I'm a little behind, sorry. The other day I was at our local fresh fruits/ vegetable store here in Toledo and as I was picking out food I realized it felt like home. The funny part is Toledo has felt like home for a while now but it was the first time I consciously thought it. It's nice to be comfortable here and know that when we go out to Idaho we are only visiting until we go home. As Winnie the Pooh says "home is where your honey is," and for me that is with my David.

More to come I promise :)

1 comment:

Cailey said...

AWE haha thats fun. pretty flowers! Its good that you can feel home there!!! :D

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010