This is my OFFICIAL Mother's Day post. I love my Mom, and I am very thankful for David's. They both very strong ladies and great examples.
Me and my Mommy
Other Mother's I love include, my Grandma Christiansen, Great-Grandma Hazel and Grandma Pink. I am so thankful for their love and examples in my life. I feel truly blessed to be around so many great women.
Grandma Chris and I right after Jordan was born. She came to help with the new baby.
Grandma Chris and I right after Jordan was born. She came to help with the new baby.
Grandma Pink and I at the Cincinati Zoo. Mom and I went to Ohio for my 3rd Birthday.
Great Grandma Hazel, the perfect little lady.
And now for my Mother's Day present-
The cutest little boy ever!
Easter basket
He is getting so big! It's sad because he is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy. Haha and as my Mom would some times say (teasingly) "time to have another one". But not yet :)







1 comment:
OH my gosh! He is seriously SO. CUTE. I loved your last post by the way. When Tim and I had our marriage issues in Idaho, everyone knew our story but when I moved here no one knew, but at a few girls nights I opened up a little and ended up being able to help a couple women through struggles they wouldn't have otherwise opened up to me about had I not said anything. I know it's personal, but your trials have made you stronger and I wouldn't ever shy away from sharing that if you're in a situation that calls for it!! You're amazing! :)
Post a Comment