I'm almost not behind. A couple of weeks ago David had his last Docapella concert. Here are some pictures and lower down you can watch the songs they sang. The room they sang in had great accuostics but the recording did NOT capture them very well, but they are still worth watching. Hope you like!

I'm glad that David is starting to relax, and he even did some of the actions in some of the songs! Way to get out of your comfort zone David :)

I'm glad that David is starting to relax, and he even did some of the actions in some of the songs! Way to get out of your comfort zone David :)
This Love, by Maroon 5
Slide, by the Goo Goo Dolls. This one was one of my favorites.
This is the Women's group of medical students called Vocal Remedy. Typically I'm pretty bias towards Docapella, but I thought they did an EXCELLENT job on this song, LOVED it! Killing Me Softly, by the Fugees.
Kiss the Girl, from The Little Mermaid. Make sure you watch the guy on the far left side. The funny part about the girls blowing bubbles on them in this song is that the men did it to them earlier while they sang Under the Sea, they were just keeping the score even.
This is their tribute to the 4th year in their goup who is moving on to his internship. It was so funny, I laughed lots.
I'm a Believer- Shrek. In this song David actually acted some things out! He wanted to make sure I posted this one because it was his favorite. Also the guy who is singing it IS actually pointing at his wife, so that is pretty darn cute.
I am posting this one for my Mama because she loves this song. Also this is kind of one of Docapella's main songs.Africa- Toto
Yup, I love this guy.


2 comments:
Those were so good! I LOVED them all. Plus, I love the intense hold you've got on your man in that picture. Get it girl! :)
So any of you watching those videos, Kari is the one you can see videotaping on the left : )
Post a Comment