This is Toledo.
When I moved from Idaho Falls I enjoyed the grey days. Some times living in Idaho Falls can get old. It is sunny 9 out of 10 days (I'm guessing) and the sun there can be VERY bright. I know there have been times that between the sun and the wind I have a headache by the end of the day. Here in Toledo October had about a week of grey days, November about 2 weeks, December about 3 grey weeks all mixed in. It only got better in January. By the time last month rolled around I only had about one week of sun and clear skies (mixed in, maybe two sunny days in a row). All I can say is it makes me lathargic. It has this weird relaxing effect that makes me want to sleep in, and spend my day in bed with a book or watching TV on the couch (YIKES).
Our house on a sunny day
A recent sunny day
Today.
I never thought I would say this but.... the grey days are getting old!




No comments:
Post a Comment