Hello, my name is Kari Warden and I am a cutter....
And this picture is a VERY small example of how much I cut out. I probably did this about three times. I made sure to cut it on three different occasions so that I didn't just cut my whole top layer off all at once.
This is what the front section of my hair looked like up close. All weird wavy almost curly looking and puffy kinda like ethnic hair.
It's really hard to see but if you look at the ends of my bangs you can tell that the hairs are all bent up.
Addmittedly I do like me best with some form of bangs but it still irritates me (drives me crazy!) that I grew my bangs for 4-5 months of annoying-ness in my face/ eyes 24/7 just to burn them off. The plus side is I'm ok with the way my hair looks right now and hopefully I will be able to grow out my new little burnt off spike-y pieces soon. Such is my life, I wonder will I ever feel like my hair is NOT in a trasitional phase? I have decided though that for the time being I will be keeping my hair much closer to dark blonde/ light brown than I usually like, in hopes that it will help me keep my hair healthier. if you look at the layer by my cheek bones you can see all the squiggaly pieces of hair.
the layer of hair right below the top of the picture. I wish this even showed half of what it really looked like. It was impossible to brush! I had to cut so much of it out, and now I have a bunch of Alfalfa's on my head.
At one point when David and I were in DC I was freaking out about my hair (again.... for probably the 100th time) he turned to me and so very, very sweetly asked if there was anything he could do to make me feel better. Poor boy. I told him there wasn't until my hair grows back out, but I managed to keep my fits on the DL after that.








2 comments:
That must have really sucked!!! I just got my hair colored and cut a little bit. :o) and I luv it!
What straighter did you use? Scary to think that one of those can burn your hair.
BTW: Your hair looks cute :)
Post a Comment