Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Birthday

Wow I am behind on this blogging stuff for sure! As you know I ran a 5k on my Birthday. I was also lucky enough to get a pedicure with my honey (he is so cute!) and I got my hair did (did not done). It was a pretty good day :)



David got me purple M&M's from the Vegas


A Coke glass shaped just like a can of pop


A purple shirt to match my purple earrings he got me 


I was really excited about the cup


This one is funny. David has a tendency to close his eyes in all of the pictures we've been taking lately. So we both decided to close our eyes together. Hah then right after my Mom goes "David your eyes were open!" Hahahaha!!! David's face was SOOOO funny! He was like NO WAY! Then my mom tells him just kidding, we laughed lots. 

I also got some cute mary-janes from my familia they also paid to renew my license and to get the name changed on my wall certificate. I'm pretty excited about the license! It will be sooooooo great to NOT get called Kari Phillips every time I go to a beauty supply house! It's been driving me crazy since last March. 

2 comments:

Cailey said...

Awe that is so awesome exciting! :o) thats pretty funny about the pictures. I always look funny in pictures, thats why I hardly ever like taking them of me. Soo much fun thanks for posting so I can read them haha. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a "purple themed" birthday! Hope you had a great day! Tell David not to feel bad--I have a tendency to close ONE eye in pictures. I end up looking like a pirate half the time! :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010