Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday David!

Today is David's Birthday! I will post pictures and such tomorrow after his party tonight. I just wanted to make sure I made a post on his actual birthday. I love this guy soooooooo MUCH!!!
I love this picture. About a month ago David shopped around with my Mom, my aunt and me. We stopped in at Pier 1 and when David saw the spoon and fork he had to get a picture with them. He's so fun to be around!

2 comments:

Cailey said...

WHAT?! haha thats totally crazy, my sister, April, .. that was APRIL'S birthday too! Super awesomeness! WEll also cool that you guys are like 3 days apart from birthdays! kinda neat, me and jeff are exactly a week apart! We took april to lagoon, and then had a sorta surprise dinner... found out that she kinda knew about the bbq. haha. it was fun.

Cailey said...

did you guys buy the spoon and fork?! haha you sooo should of! That is so funny. Oh Kari I'm sooo happy for you!!! :) and I miss you!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010