Do you know the way to Grand Targhee??
My new FAVORITE way to keep my paws warm.
I've always hated mittens but I've found that they are pretty much amazing
between that and the heaters my fingers and toes never get cold
Thumbs up :)
Ski lift UP ^

These are our feet, all binded and ready to ROCK!
Ah the true beauty of the mountains nothing more breath taking
At the top

Hmm I think.....
Now I'm thinking....
Lunch time anyone??
Haha :)
These are my cute faces and sadly only one was taken before I was ready
David's caption: Ah man I've been eating snow all day and now I'm soooo wasted!
One more pretty view
Ok two more
Ah us. This was one crazy annoying trip for me! I was itchy ALLLLLLL fricken day long, it was so ridiculous. The worst part about it was that I had so many layers that I couldn't reach my itchy's :( Haha I had a couple of break downs, poor David he's so good to hang out with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment