Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunday Part Two: The Drive

Sunday we decided to eat and run. I've been driving my Mom's Rav4 up until just this last Saturday. As you all know (or might not) I'm going to BYU-I in April and I have decided to drive back and forth and not live up there. Because of this my Dad decided to switch out the RAV4 for a smaller car with higher miles and better gas milage. So we took a spin!
On our way

Through the sunroof 

Hurry up David

I cut my face out of the picture

Drivin' to the surprise destination. It wasn't really an amazing surprise. All we did was go to Blackfoot and drive around. I showed him some of the places I used to live and some parks and random stuff like that. The main point was to be able to drive the car a bunch. Thank you David for being so patient. 

David gettting all worried

Peace

Now I'm worried

Road ahead

View out the window

Haha.... you'll have to ask David what's up with this picture

Random

Side mirror

Rear view mirror

Home at last! Together-ness :)
This is when we watched Rigoletto. Ah man I love that show! 

1 comment:

lindsay said...

where's the engagement post??? and....you shouldn't be taking so many pictures while driving!! geeZ! haha

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010