Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunday Part One: Boys will be Boys

Here's how this post works, I pulled out my camera last Sunday to get some pictures of people and what we were doing. Then the boys just started doing what they do and I took a pictures randomly. Initially they didn't know what I was doing but as I kept snapping shots they got sillier and sillier. The only boy missing was my Dad but he was too tired to watch these guys haha so he was in the other room. Enjoy!
Pretty Mama as always cleaning stuff, we LOVE her 

Hi my name is Brandon. 


Posers all of them, still not sure what Jordan is doing, oh well the world may never know.


Lovely face Jordan


Duh!


Take 2- Duh! !


Come on


Blah!!!


Everybody now! BLLLLLAAAAHHHH!


Wiping the love off my face that Jordan gave. David is ..... whispering?... or some thing haha


Peek-a-booo!


Now for the cutest boy of all! My Mom has officially recalled the name Gizmo Fizzgig and his new name is Tate R. Tot..... ah don't ask. All the same here's Tate


This is my tennis ball, I like to play with it and when I'm done I sleep with it. 


I also like to snuggle


Whooops I moved


There we go, I'm the cutest baby ever and so, so soft and snuggly :)

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010