Friday, January 23, 2015

Hiatus

Just in case you were trying to find me on Facebook, I am not there right now. If only blogging was a little more connective... or people decided to use Google+ the way they used Facebook, am I right? Because we all hate Facebook a little, myself obviously, included. I try to/want to have a disconnect once or twice a year and by this I mean completely deactivate my account.

 I deactivated 2013, but last year I got this crazy idea that I wanted to try and take a picture each day of the year instead. Turns out it's basically impossible to disconnect when you are expected to post a picture everyday. Don't get me wrong the grandmas and grandpas were eating it up, but it was tricky to post daily and in case you hadn't noticed I stopped mid-October or so.

This year is different. I'm really starting to try some new things and of course we are moving again. I cannot wait to MOVE! We have no idea where we will be in Florida but there is no way it will be this cramped. In Toledo we live in about 979 square feet here in Columbus we enjoy about 200 square feet more. However both of the bedrooms are smaller, and so is the kitchen, and the cabinets, and the living room so basically the extra 200 square feet is an uncarpeted basement room with our boxes and the washer/dryer. Shoot. When we move to Florida I will feel like our lives as "official" adults will truly commence. We will have been together for 6 years, we have two kids and we will FINALLY live in a REAL HOUSE! I am so antsy I don't know how I have made it this long. This one year internship deal feels like a one year sentence to be patient... wow very funny life because we all know I am so good at that right? 

ANYways

 I really REALLY promise to write more later I just figured I would let you all know that I'm still alive ;) I just don't have Facebook. Stupid Facebook.

This is Davie jamming to this super cute dump truck song my brother used to like. He kept telling me he wanted to hear the "cosy song, cosy song" (not cozy). I was very confused. I figured it out when he said dump truck song because the chorus says "it's so cozy to ride in my dump truck"

Look at that hair.

Davie feeding his piggy bank. His aunt and uncle gave him moneys for his birthday so he could put them in his bank.

Look at her, always hungry. She eats better than Davie does any day. 

Always a pretty girl.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

You're right - who doesn't hate facebook? I personally prefer to read blogs, it seems more real and down to earth - not just highlights. Glad to have an update on your adorable family!

Cailey said...

I sadly am a Facebook crazed person, but I love to read blogs! At the moment I don't feel like I have a whole lot to blog about, other than just some highlights here and there and sometimes I'm too busy to look at either fb or blog. But I like to keep connected to those who I don't see anymore (*cough*Kari*cough*) . But don't think that your posts don't get read, because I love following along your adventures!!! Sure love you Kari!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010