Thursday, May 9, 2013

Unplugged

Just a friendly FYI I have recently deactivated my Facebook account. Yup I'm unplugging. No need to worry if I un-friended you (all 5 of you cuz yea I'm that cool). Between this last school semester of 16 credits, Davie, David being gone, some travel and everything else in life I have decided that I just can't waste my time on Facebook for the foreseeable future. Have I also mentioned that Facebook kind of annoys me? Yea, it does. I get really tired of the "repost this if.... blah, blah, blah" or check out this pinterest (NO!) and the memes were funny at first, but really I end up feeling like I have to sift through several pages of PURE garbage just to see pictures of my friends and family. I want to see and share stuff like this...
 Davie's new (kind of it's almost three months old now) Cheeser smile
 Hey Mom, what are you doing?
 What? Am I in the way??
 If I smile like this can I do what you are doing??
 Look at those teeth!
Such a cheeser!! He is the most independent baby on the planet when he wants to be, except for any time he thinks you should include him. For a kid who despises cuddling he sure does want to be right by my side. He is already internally conflicted :)

 Lastly in less than a week I will start my summer block of school May 13- June 21 and I will be taking at least 12 credits (I'm signed up for 15 but we will see how I cope). So yea I am going to be doing my best to only update my blog since it's more important anyways and all my family and fiends who actually care can check in on me whenever and I hope to update much more often that way. 

2 comments:

Kade and Stephie said...

Well, I wish I was as smart/strong as you. I am too addicted to my social network, even though as you said it is mostly trash. It reminds me of email how great is was until you mostly got junk and forwards that you don't care about. I will miss seeing your random pics of Davie. I post most everything on both my blog and fb anyway. I have told my husband multiple times that I was going to unplug, but he doesn't believe me and I don't either. I throw away so much time, but unlike you I am only going to school part time...things got too busy. But I am thinking of cutting off internet for the summer because I need to invest my time without the temptation, we will see if that works out. :)

Cailey said...

FB is such a waste of time!!! But in a way that's the only way I have connections to a lot of the family and friends who post pictures, I haven't been so great about blogging lately, but I'll be sure to be checking out your posts now more often! Wow are you working and going to school?!! I sure hope not, I hope your just going to school. I want to go full time but hard with working at the same time. I am amazed at what you can do Kari! you truly are amazing, and I respect you so much! Love you and hope all is well.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010