Saturday, October 26, 2013

We're Seeing Pink


I have already posted this on Facebook, but just in case you missed it our newest addition will be a baby GIRL! I am soooo excited, admittedly I was quite cautious to be excited at first because I was paranoid that somehow they might have missed something. If we had a boy after planning for a girl it would be really annoying, mostly because we would have bought stuff we didn't need. And yes we do plan on having at least one boy and one girl (hopefully) in the future so the clothes would get used eventually, but we are poor medical students in the process of applying to residency so we are in no position to be buying stuff that isn't necessary right now.
 
(Mike and Lauren brought us some pink balloons and cookies the day we found out. The cookies were delicious!)
Also Let's face it how many of us know a friend, family member or acquaintance who was told they were expecting a girl and later found out it was a boy? I do! So after the second ultrasound (we had to go in again because little miss was being uncooperative the first time and was still a little too small for the tech to see all the body parts they needed) I feel as though I am now able to believe their expert opinion. 

(Davie decided to check them out for us)
The tech asked me if I wanted to know what I was having and if I already knew, when I answered yes she said "ok don't tell me I want to see for myself". That was a great confidence booster for me because that meant she was going to really check. So baby number 2 is a girl and I have failed to see any parts that would make me think otherwise on two different occasions :)

(After I said don't touch he promptly leaned down and began to sniff them, and say "mmmmm!")
As far as the baby goes we do have an official name that will probably NOT change, but I don't plan on posting it on here until her birthday. If you ask me in person, though, I will gladly tell you.
Last but not least this is my first frilly pink girl purchase. Between knowing what this baby is AND it being a girl I am soooo excited! So far I feel I have controlled myself quite well, especially after checking out the baby girl clothes at Old Navy. Can I just say I LOVE their girl clothes,WHEW! what a horrible temptation that store is going to be!

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010