Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Halloweenie

Davie was Sulley for Halloween. 
Sulley and Mrs. Peacock 
Davie was very interested in this cute little gal. 
He knows a pretty little lady when he sees one!
This little miss thought Sulley was pretty interesting too.
This picture makes me so sad because the smile that was on his face 1 second before I pressed the button, was so cute. Davie thought she was just so fun walking around on her own AND she was smaller then him (which doesn't happen very often). 
Trunk or treating it up!
Friends, isn't their puppy so cute :)
Uncle Mike, Davie, Aunt Lauren.
 Mike took Davie up to the costume parade because I had a tummy ache. Then the second Davie was done running adorably across the stage I had to bail because my tummy was killing me. I have had a lot of hurt stomach incidents this pregnancy and I cannot decide what causes it, basically I feel like someone is punching me in the gut. Trust me it's not contractions so no worries there. When I get those kind of stomach aches and I'm not pregnant I just put a hot pad on a pillow and lay on my tummy. Obviously that is not possible as a pregnant lady so I get to just wait them out, which can take all evening sometimes :( That pretty much sums up our Halloween festivities right there.

Later we (Davie and myself) attempted to trick or treat on Halloween BUT the city moved the day to Sunday... annoying. And all over a little rain, it was actually warm enough I was hot in my coat outside the night of Halloween. By Sunday I just didn't have the "give a crap" to go anymore haha. This last weekend was a shut-in one. Davie has had a fever from teething off and on all week, plus a cough so we stayed home on Sunday. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise since I guess there has been a small break out of hand-foot-mouth in our ward. If Davie contracted hand-foot-mouth that would literally ruin my semester! I would have to stay home with him for like a week since HFM is so contagious. But between the trunk or treat and Daycare Halloween day festivities Davie got plenty of candy, so all is well with the world.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010