Check us out! I FINALLY got some proffessional pictures of ALL three of us. Not just Davie, not just Davie and me or David and Davie. all. three. of. us. And it only took 9 months!
I like David's smile in this one but his eyes are a little too squinty for me ;)
I love this one
Davie is not shy with his cute smiles and cute baby faces. If I had a personal photographer who followed us around we would have the GREATEST pictures of Davie. Our session was only 45 minutes long but it turned out to be perfect because Davie and David didn't get restless.
Me and my baby!
I was worried that the stripes might end up being too much and they are a little more "stripy" then I like but I still really like how all of our pictures turned out. Coordinating 3 people sucks. I can't wait until it's 4 so that there can be a more reasonable pattern!
Look at that little ham!
It was a quick and painless photo shoot and even David mentioned afterwards that it was pretty good timing. Success!
I like both of these












1 comment:
What a good lookin family!!! I love the last two with Davie standing! So precious!
Post a Comment