Friday, March 9, 2012

Christiansen Family Pictures

One thing my family has never been good about is getting family pictures taken. There are pictures of me as a super cute 2 or 3 year old in a super frilly pink dress and then a picture of our family just after Brandon was born and that's it. So while Davie, David and I were in Idaho my mom was determined to get some pictures taken. Her determination paid off and we now have these.
Davie did not look forward for a single one of the group pictures. One of Jordan's friends who lives in the neighborhood came over and took these for us. I am going to blame him for Davie's distractedness. That's right Walker you aren't interesting enough! haha!
be serious
all together
The Men
The boys
stone cold
 The Siblings
Family within the family
Ladies with the baby
~Kiss~
~Kiss~
~*Squish!*~
My Mommy and Daddy
 behind the scenes
 Making sure we don't have to fire Walker
 Nanna keeping baby Davie happy
Being with Nanna works like a charm. 

2 comments:

Cailey said...

Some serious squishing your baby there! haha I love his face its like UH! come on guys, quits it! Haha those are some fuuun pictures!

L said...

I love the kissing ones SO much! His little smile in the first one melts my heart :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010