Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

This time last year we got to hang out with some of our best buddies. This year due to poor planning, school and a baby we didn't really do much of anything. It was of course another beautiful day, already getting very hot, but nonetheless very beautiful . The one thing we did manage to is go on a walk and have some green spaghettis which were delicious. Here are the pictures- 
We were going to have red sauce with it and make it a grand old meal like last time instead we decided to just brown the noodles a little and put LOTS of Romano cheese on it, but we did have green gatorade. Have I mentioned that we have started buying all different kinds of yummy cheese? Well we have and it is TASTY! We love cheese. 
Getting ready for a walk. Look at that happy boy! Getting his smile on camera is almost impossible.
Done with the picture taking already
I got his outfit the day before at Wal*Mart for $2. I was going to get one they had that was specifically for St. Patrick's day but this one was $5 cheaper and it had more green.
All that walking just wore him out!
My boys. Notice how David is not wearing green? Neither was I, it might become tradition haha. 

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I like your green spaghetti tradition, it's cute. Love cheese too, really havn't been too disappointed with trying new kinds either, they're all good!
Cute little boy in a cute green outfit.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010