I figured I would share some pictures of Colin with you before he turns the big #1. This picture right here is probably one of my new favorites poor little boy is behind bars. If I had to take a guess it's to keep him from eating the dirt out of his Mommy's potted plant. I love getting my monthly e-mails from his family! He is doing so well and he is soooo loved and happy! Everyday that passes now that he is gone I am more and more happy and peaceful about the decision I made. Colin would NOT have had a good life if I had kept him and neither would I. I'm glad I chose the decision that was not only the BEST for me and him but ultimately I knew it was right in my Heavenly Father's eyes. And what a pretty little baby he is! Haha even if he is a boy! Also I was going through pictures of me for the slide show we will have at the reception and Colin looks so much like me when I was his age. That's always comforting too. I'll stop talking now, enjoy the baby pictures.
Excuse my nakedness :)
This is Colin getting into his Mommy's cabinet that the tupperware goes in. What a little monster!
This is my brother Brandon as a baby I just think Colin looks so much like him they both have that chubby round baby face.
Colin is walking, he has no teeth but he walks. I hope all my kids have such BIG pretty blue eyes like Colin, Brandon and I had as babies.
This is my Brother again
and me at 10 months old
Colin's cute little baby face with his Daddy.
Chewing on a shoe. I like this picture because I have two shoes on but I'm chewing on a 3rd haha.
Suckin on a straw
That's all for now I just think it's neat that the three of us all looked so similar as babies. We could be little triplets!
3 comments:
Oh my Kari! He is so adorable, and looks so much like you and your brother! I'm sure your future kids will have beautiful blue eyes!
Thank you for sharing those with us! Wow he is getting so big, and he is so handsome and adorable and cute! You'll have adorable children, I just know it! Love ya
Hey! I do have a blog. Glad you commented. And look at this little guy! He DOES look so much like you! What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment