I got Kari's replies to her questions!! What a great sister-in-law we will have! She likes rootbeer popsicles and votes for Queen Latifa in a fight against Zach Effron and a man in a Jamba Juice Banana suit. I can't ask for anything more than that. I'm not sure if she knew that those were the most important questions in the survey or not but she definitely passed with flying colors!! I have some yellow or green ties and today me and my companion will take pictures with them on so I can be cardboard cut out represented!!!
Needless to say that's a good sign! The questions he sent were fun and were pretty random but I enjoyed filling it out. Here are pictures from us bumming around at conference.
Jessica being Jessica. Funny story- this summer when I was hanging out with David and Mike one of the Branch presidents counselors thought I was Jessica and kept trying to talk to me like I was her. Haha it took me a while to figure out he was addressing me so for about a month he probably thought Jessica was a brat because I never turned around when he was talking to me (Jessica)
Kyle being Kyle with his pretty princess birthday hat, even though it wasn't his birthday.
Oooh let me see your tie.
???
Everyone was playing Robot Unicorn attack.
another picture of Kyle haha what can I say he's just always in the way, Jk Love you Kyle!

No comments:
Post a Comment