2. David- He is so awesome, man I love him so much! Every once in a while during the day I realize just how sappy things between us are but I wouldn't want it ANY other way. Today for example he spent the day at craft stores with my Mom my Aunt and I looking at reception stuff and not a single complaint. I was worried he would hate it but at the same time I was so happy he came. He's constantly surprising me with how gentlemanly, kind and thoughtful he is and I appreciate it so much, everything from opening my door to letting me blast the warm air in the car when I get cold (he is never cold, probably because his heart is warm too :).
3. School! I'm so excited to finally do some school I have missed learning ever since beauty school ended.
4. My ring. The ring in the picture on my engagement announcement was the ring David's mother wore. The diamond in it was the one that his grandma had before that and now that I am going to be a Warden I get to wear it! It's just so exciting to have something with so much sentimental value along with the sappy-ness David and I already have.... sigh how romantic haha. Anyways I found the ring I wanted but as we got looking closer at it we were told that my diamond was too big to put in the ring I wanted. When I figured that out I turned to David and said "ah why did you have to give me such a big diamond" haha. Then his Mom turned to Brother Jones and said "how often do you hear that?" brother Jones replied "Never". I told my mom afterwards and she was like "oh now woe is you!". Anyways this lead to some creative work by David's neighbor who just also so happens to be our jeweler. So he is creating a custom ring for us and for the first little while I'll be the only one with it. David helped me pick it out and all the ladies in the store were like "ahhh how special it's so beautiful!". Once again kudos David. Here are some pictures.
5. My tax return, I didn't even think I would get one but I am and it's 100% more then I thought it would be.
6. I finally got temple clothes. David and I have been going once a week for the last two months or so, it's such a great habit. Up until this last week I have been renting but David bought my clothes because he wanted me to have my own. Not only that but last week we went to Salt Lake so I could see a live temple session for the first time, that was so neat! I wish I could have seen it when Idaho Falls used to do them. What a beautiful temple!!! Ah I love the temple so much more every time I go and I love to see David sitting across from me even more.
I guess that's all for now but my postings might become a little farther between when I start school so I figured that for the next little while I will try to write on here as much as possible.
Till Later Folks




1 comment:
Kari your so cute. I love your posts, helps me escape from work from time to time. That is an exciting ring! wow I'm so excited for you! Really happy for you!
Post a Comment