Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Meals

This will most likely be my last blog for the month. I'm going to be working for a lady in my ward for about a week watching her kids. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to post again but I just thought I would write one last time. I've been so busy working this month. I've been cutting hair as well. I love that! It's like being able to talk to someone and then get paid. Not only that but everytime I turn around someone wants me to do their hair. It's such a blessing and it's a great way to save money! I love always having cash in my pocket and in my bank account. At this rate I'll be paying for school in cash.

Today when I worked for the lady in my ward, she had me take her two youngest boys and their little friend to go get happy meals while she ran errands. The main reason was to get her youngest used to me haha and to have him associate me with having fun. That way when she leaves hopefully he will be ok with me watching him. It was a fun time I squeezed 3 car seats into my car (had to push a little bit to close the door but it worked). The boys all got hot wheels cars and played in the playland.
They were so cute and so well behaved. I love how the boy on the right has as many french fries in his little mouth as he could fit haha I was waiting to have him choke bleh that's just what I needed. When it was time to go I got some cookies and told them they could have them on the way home. The older boy could reach the window in my car and now I have cookie on the widown and handle haha and right when we got to the house he threw his car out the window lol wow good times. The other thing I'm pretty happy about right now is that my driving record no longer has a single ticket on it! Hurray I'm 3 years out, and I haven't been pulled over in over a year. I'm sure my parents appreiciate that as well. I guess that's all till October :)

1 comment:

lindsay said...

aww this reminds me of when i worked as a nanny :) it's so much fun. and kids NEVER get sick of happy meals!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010