Brandon is playing football this year! I can't believe how tall he is. I'm still taller then the boy but only by 2 inches (if that). He's playing for Eagle Rock, the family all went to watch his game on Saturday morning at the Skyline field. He is new to the sport so the coaches don't usually play him until their first string is completely winded (irritating but I guess everyone has to do their time) but he does a great job at holding his opponents. He plays defensive line, and his team is completely undefeated so far this year. Me and the Family sitting in the lovely September sun. It was so BEAUTIFUL on Saturday perfect day for game watching.
Grandma Chris came to the game with Grandpa Jerry. Love this lady!
This is just Jordan and I making faces while we wait at half time. I can't lie the boys still drive me nuts sometimes but they are sooooo cool! Then later that evening while I fixed Grandma's hair I listened to the BYU game and they lost against Florida it was sad.
3 comments:
Lovely faces! :o) Oh that is super exciting that your little brother is in football! thats soo much fun! Man I miss going to the football games! I seriously want to do it this year, but not sure if I'll be able to. Anywho.
KARI you are looking fabulous. I'm jealous..uuuugghhhh. Not fair
Thanks Kira! Your so sweet, haha but you always look great too your taller and you weigh about 5-7lbs less then me I'm jealous! BTW I love your blonde hair I love blonde hair!
Post a Comment