
This is my last post haha for a while at least. As I have mentioned this summer has been cRaZy FuN and one thing that has made it so great (besides friends, dating and traveling everywhere) is our scooters! A little while ago I was hanging out with Russell and after we ate some dinner we decided we needed to do some cruisin'. In Russell's words "ahhh yeayah". I love riding around on the scooters it's so much better then just driving it truly is FREEDOM. And I love being able to smell the air, summer is the best ah, I'm so sad to see it start ending.

Haha my face looks so fat in that stupid helmet.
~* GASP! *~
1 comment:
Oh jealous that looks like soo much fun! :) Russell is such a fun guy. Miss him. MISS U too! haha. Well hope your doing good!
Post a Comment