Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!!

On the 26th of August was Kyle's birthday! He is one of my good friends I love him so much! We went jetskiing to celebrate and he had his friends there. I love being able to go to these kinds of social get togethers they are always so fun. Here are three things I love about Kyle #1 He's always so honest haha even if it's not really what you want to hear. #2 When he laughs I can't help but giggle it's so contagious! #3 He is an amazining conversationlist. It's nice to be able to talk to someone who has something worthwhile to say. I hate feeling like I'm filling up empty space in conversations. In short he's awesome. Happy Birthday Kyle!

1 comment:

Cailey said...

:o) wow that looks like a lot of fun!!!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010