Monday, August 10, 2009

Las Vegas Baby

Got to love a good nudy pic, Thank you Vegas
When we finally got to Vegas we were soooo tired we took a nap. Haha too much fun at the beach. Unfourtunatly the most fun we had while we were there was not a night we had our camera with us (shoot!). The second night we got stuck on the strip because our hotel decided not to have the shuttle come get us (even though it had more then once already) and we didn't bring money from a cab. BLEH!! So we decided to wait and see if our shuttle showed up at the hotel that it dropped us off at. While we were there we met a group of guys (SOOOO HOT!!). And we ended up running around the city with them till 5:30 am! It was so crazy. I still remember all their names there was Malcom (he looked like prince Harry very cute!), Brandon (I know I can't escape the name but he was WAY cuter then my ex and a lot nicer), Matt, Andy, Ryan, Hoffa, and Eitem.

Gotta love all you can eat!!!!
Malcom and Brandon were the cutest and they hung out with me the most haha I'm still trying to decide how I ended up getting so lucky! They were all 21 just like Cailey and I and they were all drinking. Oh well it was still way fun because they weren't jerks about it. Once they found out I didn't drink they were like "Wow that's so smart.... glug, glug, glug". None of the guys would let me drink after that, I got lucky. I really wanted to let them kiss me just so that I could say I kissed some guys (plural haha) in Vegas but even though they were willing I couldn't bring myself to do it haha I'm so LAME! In the end Matt, Malcom and Brandon took Cailey and I back to their hotel and we hung out for a while then they paid for our cab back to our hotel. It was so early Cailey and I decided to wait 30 more minutes for breakfast at 6am, we ate and slept till 2:30pm good good times.

Cailey loves all you can eat too.

3 comments:

Cailey said...

HAHA O boy such good times. I think that was awesome fun!

Leslie :~D said...

Glad you didn't kiss some random guys Kari... does your dad know about this?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks sister Cheret but I think my dad knows by now that most of the fun I have is me talking about things I "could have done". Haha I'm just not gutsy enough and I don't have promiscuous lips :)I'm glad I didn't kiss anyone either I'm sure eventually I'll find a guy who will se the value in that.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010