While we were out there we stayed with my grandpa Joe and Nanna Judy. We didn't go to the zoo this time like we did last time but we got to swim in the pool and cook out a couple of times. Haha oh and we went to Bingo. . . . let's just say I'm as poor now as I was when I went.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ohio Times
Wow it's been a while again. All I can say is I feel SOOOO behind, and I hate that. I'm going to try and catch up. While we were in Ohio we met up with my Mom's family which we almost never see. It's really kind of sad but I guess I've gotten used to it. Over the last 18 years I've only been out there 2 times. Maybe it's just because I'm getting older but this time was a bit harder for me, and maybe it's because I just went through a divorce myself. My grandparents split up when I was like 4 or something but I guess I never really delt with it. So on top of my personal recent experiences, being a girl and all that other stuff it made me sad. It's so crazy how some peoples choices can affect soooo many people. I still don't understand how people can throw some of the things away that they do and move on but there's the free agency thing again. I learned yet another situation I avoided while I was out there. I never thought about how hard it would be for Colin's kids.
Talking to some of my cousins about things made me realize that Colin's kids won't have to deal with drama either. Man I've been so blessed. I feel like recently everytime I turn around the Lord gives me examples of things I have troubles with in my own life through someone else's example. I have a special place in my heart for my grandma Pink now too. Her and I have alot more in common then I ever thought we did (besides getting divorced). I love her so much. 
While we were out there we stayed with my grandpa Joe and Nanna Judy. We didn't go to the zoo this time like we did last time but we got to swim in the pool and cook out a couple of times. Haha oh and we went to Bingo. . . . let's just say I'm as poor now as I was when I went.
While we were out there we stayed with my grandpa Joe and Nanna Judy. We didn't go to the zoo this time like we did last time but we got to swim in the pool and cook out a couple of times. Haha oh and we went to Bingo. . . . let's just say I'm as poor now as I was when I went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Many of you have probably already long ago guessed why I went to Idaho by way of Arizona, but for those of you who didn't know I got to ...
-
Moving twice in under two years is a pretty excellent way to help you want to live a possessionless life. About a year and a half ago I had...
-
This is all about Baby Davie aka David Royal Warden V. Parts of it may be a little "descriptive" but having babies is a normal thi...
-
Do you ever feel like something in your life is missing? Like the last time you reached for the brush it was mysteriously gone? Well it...
-
Every now and then when I am struggling I find myself wandering/ surfing on blogs of mothers who have lost children. Some blogs have beco...
-
David turned 25! I'm going to be writing random things about him throughout this post. This picture is called a Saturdae like a Sundae o...
-
Now to get to the post I have been itching to get to ever since it happened! I decided to just put my photos throughout the post so that ...
-
Remember in June when I made that big old post and said that it was everything that happened in June? Well I lied. Or, if you rather, I with...
-
Every time I think I want to blog/ I need to blog I start to think about ALL the many things I need to blog about and every time I neve...
-
Five years ago this month I literally thought my life was over. I documented almost every day of the half horrible half wonderful year of...
Visitors since June 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment