Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grandma Coates

One of the last things we did was visit with our Grandma Coates. She spent alot of time with my mom when she was little. She's almost 100 years old too! She was born in 1911. This time we asked her a bunch of questions about her life. It was so intresting to see her. I wish I would have asked her more last time we were out, but I was 12 and too busy playing. For as old as she is she is still soooo sharp its amazing. My mom and I stayed the night with her. In the morning when we left she stood at the door and watched us drive away, ah it was killing me. It was so sad! I don't know if we will get to see her again but I was trying so hard not t cry. She misses my mom alot and I just wish that we could see her more, she still lives on her own but she get's very lonely. This is her and my mom.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010