I wish it wasn't so, but this is not really "new" news because I have waited so long to blog about our newest addition coming in June.

We are having baby #3 in June (and yes, I am due on my birthday) and it's going to be another girl! I am very excited because I don't have a sister and I always REALLY wanted one. And now Macy will have one! I don't think any of us thought we would have a girl. With all those Warden genes I was worried Macy might be our one and only.

We are having baby #3 in June (and yes, I am due on my birthday) and it's going to be another girl! I am very excited because I don't have a sister and I always REALLY wanted one. And now Macy will have one! I don't think any of us thought we would have a girl. With all those Warden genes I was worried Macy might be our one and only.
So we are very excited. While trying to get that perfect shot for my new Facebook cover photo I also captured several others of these two goons.
They are adorable as always. Even if I had to take a fillion pictures to get the one I needed.
It should also be said that Davie is not disappointed, he only knows what it's like to have a sister and I'd like to think he's still a little young to really care/know, I was trying to get him to make silly faces.
I did my best to coax them both to stick their tongues out and it didn't really work.
Davie is the only one who can follow directions.
Close up
Aren't their little blue and pink outfits cute??
What did I say? Two goons.
Cheer guys!
They got a little distracted
Wow the cheesiness
Both cheering, but not in the picture frame....
both cheering, but Davie's face is covered...
and both cheering but Davie isn't smiling. Oh well they are still cute.




























1 comment:
Such cuties and adorable pictures. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment