Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Silver Lining

Davie woke up with a fever today and I was not able to take him to daycare- STRESS! I didn't use my time on Monday very well I helped out one of my visiting teaching ladies and in all I just wasn't very focused. So I am hoping that tomorrow Davie will feel better and I will be able to really study. 
This is us this morning. We read books for probably 45 minutes and I would have kept going but I knew he needed to eat. It was pure heaven. I told David I felt bad because I enjoyed Davie soooo much today! He wanted to snuggle and cuddle which is something he seriously never EVER does even if he is sick. At the store he grabbed my hand and wanted me to hold his and later grabbed my hand and wanted me to put it around him while he was sitting in the baby cart seat. At a different store he actually was asleep as I carried him in and didn't wake up for several minutes. There's a first time for everything.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010