Ever since David and I flew out to bless Davie in March we have been hoping to see our Dancing Sheep friends and visit with them.
We haven't had a plane ride yet that landed in Phoenix (still working on that) and stayed there long enough for us to meet up with them. BUT this summer Dannielle was working in Utah so when I drove down with David's family we were able to meet up for lunch. I was so glad it worked out even if it was only for a little more than an hour!
Besties!
Only face missing is poor David's because he was already starting his rounds for his third year in school.
Even Davie was happy to see them.
Love these guys. One of these days we will have money and we will get to see more of one another :)

No comments:
Post a Comment