Friday, May 11, 2012

Real Men Wear Pink

In May Davie and I did a walk for breast cancer. I figured it was time that I did something since my own mother has had it. Plus I was able to go with some friends. It was kind of neat because all three of our mother's had breast cancer, I don't think I realized that before this walk. 
Our neighbor made this cute little iron on for Davie's shirt
Genevieve and Joy
Zoe, Ashley and Stella
Davie and Myself. It started off a little cool that morning but by the time the walk was over it was pretty warm. That's why my face is all flushed and pink.
The stroller crew
Davie's single tear in this picture is perfect! Thank you Ashley for taking it, it always makes me laugh. The poor guy has had a weepy eye since he was born and he almost always has a tear running down his face. We have taken him to a pediatric eye doctor but it's not a problem, just a little sad.
Yay we finished! And it was a good thing too because Davie had a bit of a melt down at the end :) Sorry Joy but thanks for the car ride we appreciated it.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010