This year was technically my 4th mothers day, if you count being pregnant on mothers day. But this year was my first mothers day where I felt like I could openly celebrate without feeling like I had to share my life story.
David got me purple flowers and a new blender (Just what I always wanted!!) for Mothers day. Our old one is a super nice kitchen aide but it is on it's last leg.
Since I had Davie I have enjoyed many of the things that go along with being a mom, there is definitely something empowering about a little baby that needs YOU.
That's my baby
Showing me some love
After church
Then he blind folded me and took me to Red Lobster.
One of my most favorite places to eat, although there are many.
Davie got fussy
So Dad held him, as you have notice from the pictures Davie is getting quite accustomed to being held as we eat. Davie was all smiles once David freed him from his carseat but this was the only picture I could get and it was still burry, also David's face is pretty funny.
Look at Davie's chubby little face, I love both of these boys! The rest of the day was just relaxing at home. Happy Mother's Day Ladies!





2 comments:
:) he's such a good hubby! I love the last picture! :) such wonderful little boy and man in your life! Looks like you had a good one!
You look so beautiful in these pictures Kari! Especially the one in your colorful dress at Red Lobster. Also, the last picture with Davie smiling is threatening to be my new background :)
Post a Comment