Sunday, October 30, 2011

Partyin' Partyin'

That is what we do when David's family roles into town, and for those of you who know them can you blame us? No way! David's Mom graciously drove their BIG green van all the way across the country towing a car just for us. We would also like to send a HUGE thank you out to David's Grandma for the car and for coming along to visit little old us :) We had lots of fun and it was good to see everyone. David and I never go to movies and we always get to see at least one when we hang out with his family. Also the extra storage units they bought us sure are great to have. We set them up last weekend I'll have a post up for that soon. I think what will be most fun is when David's parents come out right after my Mom leaves in February. Both times they have come to visit us they haven't been able to stay too long and it will be awesome to have them here for a whole week!
At David's new favorite restaurant PF Chang's. I'm cool with his Dad's face I just wish he would have told us so I could have joined in! I don't know why David's grandma and grandpa aren't in this picture but they were there too. Davids Grandpa even came along and he did everything thing with us, he was a real trooper!
This was on a van at the parent's hotel. So cute, little AT-AT family sticker! This made me think of my brothers when they were little, they were obsessed with Star Wars and they still have several (hundred) of these at our house.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010