Since I have become increasingly tardy on all my blog posts (and just about any other event that isn't consistent, YW presidency meetings, visiting teaching, oil change appointments, you name it I'll forget it) I figured I would make sure to post this BEFORE today was over. I was going to start this chain from 100 days but it just didn't happen so instead it started from 94 days, once again my only excuse is better late than never. I had it strung all over by the door so that when David came home the other day he wouldn't be able to miss it, literally.
Even though it took me almost all day to pick out paper, cut it into strips, number the links and then tape them together, ripping one up every night is still lots of fun. Also if you look at the links on the right side of the picture you will notice that they are a little chunky, haha. Fatty chain links were completely unintended and I had to cut the remainder of my strips of paper in half so that they would look like a chain.
Also today we had a doctors appointment. Everything went well I am measuring 1 week ahead but I am within a pound of where I was at this stage with Colin so I'm not worried. My Dr is thinking about doing another ultrasound for his own records which means we might get to see Baby Warden again before he/ she is born, BONUS! Today my Mama officially bought her plane tickets to come visit in January for 2 whole weeks, AND David's parents will be here the day after she leaves, it's starting to get exciting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment