Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beautiful Pomerelle

This last Friday I got to go to Pomerelle with David!! It was awesome. 

silly faces, David this is much more your style

Smile everyone, haha I like how my face is the same in this one 

The trees were so pretty they looked FAKE!

Getting ready to hit the hill

Gorgeous!

It was like this all day. It was so warm and there wasn't ANY wind, one of the best days of snowboarding I've had in a LONG LONG time.

Showing off our skills

I actually went back and forth between and through the trees this time! I have decided that snowboarding is a recreational activity for me and not a sport, and this is why....  I wiped out sooooooo bad this time and almost got the wind knocked out of me. It was pretty funny because I laid there for several minutes after and all I could say was "wow.... that really hurt..... wow... that REALLY hurt", again and again. This trip David started to go really fast and jump a bit. So all this time David has been acting like he wasn't very good and waiting for me...... a LOT, but he is better then me, way better. What a good Boyfriend!
David thinks I'm tasty, I'm not surprised most guys do haha jk.

Ah this feels good.

This is a better representation of my snowboarding skills then the last picture.

David has the neato-ist helmet. Can you see me in it?

Mountains were so pretty

Ah.... us

Clear skies for miles

BLEH!!!

So serious

David being cute

More beautiful scenery 

4 comments:

David said...

Wow! This was a fun day. Also let it be added though that every time I tried doing a little jump, I totally wiped out. :)

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Aweeee how FUN. You guys seem so awesome together I hope I get to meet him sometime!!! Let's try and set up a snowboarding double date sometime!

Katherine Steel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Steel said...

I tried to do this cool looking heart but it just didn't work out! Anywas! like i said in the last comment:

Just a whole bunch of cuteness! <3

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010