Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cabin Time




About a week and a half ago I went with a bunch of people to my friends Cabin. It was lots of fun! The only thing that would have made it more fun was if I had brought my snow clothes with me (oh and my BF was absent ). Like an idiot I brought nothing but my coat. It was a sleep over but I had to Babysit the next morning at 8:30 am so I decided I better go home that night. Here are some pictures good times. Thank you Barbara and Megan for staying inside and being lame with me haha!

quick grab a sleeping bag and hide!!

Lauren and her crazy self haha so fun

Jerry and his crazy self

Mr. Tasty

Givin' some love to the camera

Smile everyone



1 comment:

Barbara Sue said...

Ah, good times! What a fun night :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010