Sunday, February 8, 2009

6 months

Well I am definately starting to feel pregnant and its plenty obvious (at least to me) now. I've been really blessed, several women in my ward have lent me some nice clothes that I can wear till I'm finished. This little boy moves almost constantly, haha I really don't like it. Its like someone poking around at your insides. The other thing he seems to do is move around LOTS the second I sit down/ relax. Thats probably the worst because it's hard to ignore. I'm not sure what I want to call him I keep thinking I should at least get a nickname for him. I don't know If I'll be allowed to name him or not. It all depends on how his parents feel. I went to the doctor today and I got the hear his heart beat again. I think my appointments are going to be some of my more emotional moments from now on. It's the one place where reality hits me hardest I guess, and it's hard to do be there alone.

1 comment:

Krissandra said...

hey kari!... You are getting a belly!! Hey I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need someone to go to the doctor with you let me know!! I would love to go with you... I did my whole pregnancy by myself. My mom went to one at 20 weeks when I found out what I was having. If you need anything let me know! Hang in there :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010