I have been trying to get myself to blog more now for almost 2 years. Lately I've started to realize that may never really happen again. I set up an instagram that I do little posts about what we are up to and I set up a regular instagram that gets made into chapbooks every 30 pictures because I just cannot find time to blog! I know I have the time. I know I don't use my time wisely. It's just really difficult for me to get on the computer when I know I could be working out, doing any number of chores, playing with the kids or relaxing (whats that?).
Not only that but many of my fellow bloggers have all but stopped their blogs as well. I told myself I would never do that, but the truth is I now realize that I might stop blogging. It has always bothered me that having a private blog is difficult for readers to log into. Instead if you want you can follow me on instagram. My main account is private my mini blog one is not, but I'm not going to type the name on here because I don't want just anyone to follow me if I can help it. Message me on Facebook, phone or email if you would like to follow me on instgram. It's been a crazy 8 isn years and I have loved bloggging and I might start again someday, but not anytime soon.
Bye-bye for now!
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Many of you have probably already long ago guessed why I went to Idaho by way of Arizona, but for those of you who didn't know I got to ...
-
Moving twice in under two years is a pretty excellent way to help you want to live a possessionless life. About a year and a half ago I had...
-
This is all about Baby Davie aka David Royal Warden V. Parts of it may be a little "descriptive" but having babies is a normal thi...
-
Do you ever feel like something in your life is missing? Like the last time you reached for the brush it was mysteriously gone? Well it...
-
Every now and then when I am struggling I find myself wandering/ surfing on blogs of mothers who have lost children. Some blogs have beco...
-
David turned 25! I'm going to be writing random things about him throughout this post. This picture is called a Saturdae like a Sundae o...
-
Now to get to the post I have been itching to get to ever since it happened! I decided to just put my photos throughout the post so that ...
-
Remember in June when I made that big old post and said that it was everything that happened in June? Well I lied. Or, if you rather, I with...
-
Every time I think I want to blog/ I need to blog I start to think about ALL the many things I need to blog about and every time I neve...
-
Five years ago this month I literally thought my life was over. I documented almost every day of the half horrible half wonderful year of...
Visitors since June 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment