Monday, November 23, 2009

Luck? I think not

I managed to drag out my job at the retail store almost 3 months before I started hitting the streets for hair jobs again. As you all know I have been attending my family ward, most of this year. Occasionally I will go to YSA for FHE, activities and of corse institute. But this last Sunday I met up with a gal I had gone to school with and the rest is History. I got another job! Hah I couldn't even believe it once again it just fell into my lap, and I was hired on the spot. I went in all dressed nice with a resume and she didn't even interview me. At first I was thinking "wow how lucky am I?!" and then I was like that is NOT luck. I almost NEVER go to the singles branch for church and the one Sunday (since August?) I decide to go with David, 3 other branches meet with our branch and it just so happens that my friend is in one of those branches. Once again blessed beyond belief.
Also I am going to start a blog with the hair that I do/ have done on it so I can let everyone see
my skills. Hopefully that will help me obtain a much needed clientele. This job is booth rent I'm super nervous because I have to buy all my supplies before I can do any hair. If any of you want to come and see me the info is on facebook and I would LOVE to have you come in and say hi! The salon is a bit of a spa as well so they offer pedicures, tanning, facials the whole deal and it's soooo cute! Here's a doll head I did in school. I called it the Emo-Cruella Devil haha the picture sucks because I took it with my cell phone but it was some AwEsOmE hair!

4 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

Yay for YSA! :) Thanks again for doing the thought last night! I'm really glad you could make it. So you're coming again this Sunday, yes?

Katherine Steel said...

YAY for KareBear!

Cailey said...

Wow! that is really awesome :D

Jaimie said...

Congrats on the new job! Very exciting to get to do hair again. Good luck!
Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010